Mission of the Cannabis Science Center
- To formally establish a collaborative network for cannabis research.
- To establish specific projects with defined goals.
- To identify funding streams to support these projects.
- Clearinghouse for hemp and cannabis related information.
- Host symposium and outreach activities.
- To bring into working groups individuals with a common interest in cannabis: Agricultural; Analytical; Biomedical, and Community.
- Bringing together Healthcare, Educational and Commercial interests.